Friday, January 11, 2008

Party at Phil's Place

We had our second annual "friend party." I guess it really doesn't have a name. For the second year in a row, a few of us single missionaries just invited a few of our close friends to my place and we just hung out together and then sang Christmas carols together. This year we had 25 there! It was great to just take the opportunity to clearly express how much they truly mean to us. We met many of these people at camps, classes or other random places around, but now they are more than just acquaintances, they are our friends. It was a really meaningful time for me! Here are some pictures...

The whole, big group

My Christmas Tree
Me, teaching the importance of Skyline Chili Dip!
Christmas Carol Time!

Some crazy faces...

And good apple pie
The happy hosts

1 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come I wasn't invited to your Christmas party? Am I THAT uncool?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home