Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Where I am...

Thought I'd add a couple pictures of Brno and some of the surrounding area. Enjoy!


HERE'S BRNO!!!

Beatiful Brno from the top of Castle Spilberk

In the "Geographical Center of Europe" in the Cabbage Market in Brno
(also where Napoleon commanded his troops, which we are demonstrating!)


The nice, but hazy, skyline of Brno from my balcony


Schodova Ulice (Stairway Street), just next to where I live


From the top of Schodova, looking into Luzanky Park


AND NOW TO PRAGUE, CAPITAL OF CZECH REPUBLIC,
ABOUT 3 HOURS FROM BRNO


Looking at Prague Castle from the Charles Bridge


St. Vitas Cathedral, in Prague

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Suzie said...

Wow - beautiful! You know you live in an awesome place when you get to include pix of castles! Thanks for sharing - miss ya!
Suzie

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Phil said...

Thanks! I'm just suddenly noticing that my blogspot is in Czech! Your comment is the only thing on this page that is in English! Weird! We can still talk and email even if there are no shows we need to watch on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home