Tuesday, September 26, 2006

In Brno...

Well, folks, I made it! In my thinking, it took a really, really long time of fund raising to get to the Czech Republic...but I realize that it's been all in God's perfect timing. I'm not just saying that. I really believe that He brought me here on September 14 for a reason.

Part of the reason for believing this is God has shown Himself in such amazing and clear ways in the days leading up to my departure. I saw Him work so miraculously in big and small, would-be stressful things such as plane tickets, departure dates, getting the right Vonage phone system to use in CZ, signing power of attorney on short notice and my ultimate favorite...God rescued all my files from my dead hard drive and put them back in my computer. My hard drive had gone bad and the computer people could not retrieve any of my files (music, pictures, Word documents, and missionary support spreadsheets). They installed a new hard drive and gave me the old, dead one back. I went home NOT expecting to see any of my files on the computer and lo and behold, they all were. Every last one of them. Tell me my God doesn't love me incredibly, to care about things like that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home