Thursday, September 07, 2006

It's time!

Dear prayer partners!

The time is HERE for me to leave for the Czech Republic! God has really moved this part of the process along quickly! I found out today that my flight will be leaving Wednesday Sept. 13! That's less than a week away! WOW! It's also exactly the time I wanted to try to arrive in Czech! God has answered my prayers in amazing ways! I've been walking around in amazement since I found out when I was leaving! I would appreciate your prayers as I wrap things up here in Evansville, say goodbyes, and prepare to leave for Czech! I look forward to keeping in touch!

1 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Wow, three days and counting. You must be so excited, to say the least! We will keep you in our prayers as you continue your ministry of serving God in the Czech Republic! May God watch over you and bless you immensely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home