Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Huge Praise!!!

I have to praise the Lord for the great blessing I received this weekend at my "new" home church at North Park Wesleyan. (West Chester and Bryant, you're still my home churches too!) I spoke about what I'll be doing in the Czech Republic and gave the people a chance to respond by becoming a prayer partner or giving financially. Just from the monthly faith promises I received alone equaled over 5% of my total goal! That was huge! Praise God! It is so exciting to be able to see the body of Christ in action in so many different ways in so many different places! Thank you all for your faithfulness, giving, and prayers!

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Phil said...

He is good! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home