Tuesday, September 13, 2005

FINISHED!!!

I finished my portfolio today and I plan to send it out tomorrow! It's gonna feel so good! I'm even done a few days before the deadline! It's been a little frustrating because as I have been proofreading, I kept finding one or two little grammatical errors on certain papers, but still reprinted the whole paper. But it's all worth it! Woohoo! As promised, here's a picture of me with the finished product. It's kind of a tradition with me! I had my picture taken in college with my first portfolio!

3 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Phil said...

I'm always up for some Coldstone!!!!! I'm so happy to say that we have one here in Evansville...and a Smokey Bones! I'm still hoping for a Red Robin!

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Phil said...

Sad news about ColdStone! Steph and I went there tonight and they are not serving Cake Batter Ice Cream (the main and most delicious ingredient in Birthday Cake Remix!) They are making a new kind and hoping to have it again soon. It is a bit sad.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Phil said...

Yeah, I think that was it. I think I made a scary noise and face to the girl that was waiting on me when she told me they didn't have it...because I was just so shocked and sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home