Friday, September 02, 2005

My Masters Portfolio!

My portfolio that I have to do for my masters degree is almost done! I have about 2 weeks more to finish it and I will be sooooo happy when it is done! I have to put include lesson plans, student work, and other things I've done and learned from each of the 10 classes in the program. It probably wouldn't have been so stressful if I wasn't a procrastinator! But sometimes I am! I will definitely be taking a picture of me and my portfolio when it's all done! That's how happy I'll be!

3 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Good luck from a fellow procrastinator! Getting started each day is the worst part. Maybe start with a super easy task each day to warm up.

Stephanie M.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Phil said...

I've gotten more finished on it and I can see the end in sight! I think, on this project at least, I wasn't so much procrastinating as I was taking the full amount of time available to work on it! That sounds better, at least!

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I love that phrase!!! I am so going to use it!

Stephanie M.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home