Monday, September 05, 2005

Happy Labor Day!

Many of you probably received my email update recently that gave my fall schedule and how my support raising was coming. If not, I wanted to share a little of it here. The following is my schedule, starting next week.
Sept. 11: Cloverport Wesleyan, Cloverport, KY
Sept. 18: North Park Wesleyan, Evansville, IN
Sept. 25: Miamisburg Wesleyan, OH
Oct. 2: Forest Hills Wesleyan, Evansville, IN
Oct. 9: AM - Community Wesleyan, Newark, OH
PM - Oakfield Wesleyan, Crooksville, OH
Oct. 14-23: Missions Conference - Eastern NY/New England District

I have raised about 28% of the funds that I need to go to the Czech Republic for a four-year term as a career missionary. My goal is to be there by the very beginning of next year. I have quite a ways to go before that can happen, but I believe, in faith, that God can make it happen and I'm excited about seeing how He'll do it! I would love it if you would join in praying for me in this.

You can check on the level of my support by going to praygivego.com and clicking on my name under "Our Missionaries." This will also allow you to make a faith promise gift or become a prayer partner online.
Thanks and have a great Labor Day!

2 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger Phil said...

He sure does! Thanks, Kim! Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Phil said...

Not really...just to see you guys and hang out a bit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home