Friday, April 28, 2006

California, here I come!

Well, I leave tomorrow for California! I'm very excited!

First, it'll be great to share with new people who live outside of my usual travel area!

Second, it's CALIFORNIA!

I'll drive from the airport to Antioch Wesleyan, outside of San Francisco. After that I'll be sharing with a few churches in Sacramento and then, one in Stockton, south of Sacramento. Lord willing, I'll be speaking at 4 churches altogther and making contacts with a few others! It's been clear that God has been the One putting this trip together and I'm really excited to see how He's going to continue to work it all out! Please continue to pray for traveling mercies and that God would move in people's hearts as they hear about Czech!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home