Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Red Robin, Red Robin!

I had an amazing weekend! I always enjoy the weekends that I travel to Ohio! It's like going back home! I was able to spend some time with friends from West Chester and then traveled north to Clearfork Valley Wesleyan. Then, it worked out for me to go to the evening service at West Chester Wesleyan, which I haven't done for awhile. It was so special to meet new friends and supporters at the first church and have reunions with ones I've known for years at West Chester! Both churches were incredibly generous and I was humbled by seeing God's love work through so many people. It reminded me once again that God is in control of my preparations to go to Czech and I need to trust Him and He'll work it all out. Even if it's taking longer than I had planned.

And finally, to top my weekend off, I got to go with some great friends and eat at my favorite restaurant...Red Robin!

1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Phil said...

Thanks! I was so annoyed that I left my camera at Patty and Kim's place for the great party! At least I got a couple pictures!
Keep me updated on the baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home