Saturday, November 26, 2005

Praying for friends...

I have noticed that the longer I am away from the Czech Republic and my friends there, it gets harder to know how to pray for them. I still pray for them, that God would work in their lives and draw them closer to Him, but since I am away from the events in their lives, it's hard to get more specific. I also sometimes forget that God can and is working in my Czech friends' lives even when I am not around them. His work in their lives is not dependent on me. That's such an awesome feeling - especially when I cannot be near them. And this makes me pray all the more for them. Will you join me?

2 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger Phil said...

Yeah, it's good to reconnect with you guys a little! How's it going?!

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Phil said...

Yeah, check on the dates...I would love to see you guys around Christmas time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home