Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Eastern New York/New England Missions Conference

God is good! It was so exciting to be a part of this missions conference. I, along with three other missionary units, traveled around the Eastern New York/New England District and shared about how God led us to the country in which we will serve and gave the congregations an opportunity to partner in that. Each evening (Mon.-Fri.), we were at a church in one of the five zones in the district. All the churches in the zone were invited to the services. Many people attended each of the services and it was a great time to get energized about what God is doing around the world! I love to see how God works in people's lives, leading them to pray more, give more, and go where He leads. I also enjoyed getting to know the other missionaries! We shared a LOT of laughs that week! I really thank God for traveling mercies for all the time I spent on the road and for such an exciting, encouraging, and uplifting week, focusing on what He has called me to!

This is our missionary group that traveled around the state of New York together! We spent a lot of time together and got to know each other pretty well. It's been a while since I've laughed that much! They are very dear to me and I can't wait to see how God uses them in their places of ministry!

1 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger Tim and Tiffany Gallant said...

Phil,
It was so good to hear from you, and we must say that we are very jealous that you went somewhere with the Aukermans and did not invite us. Your blog is really cool. Keep up the good work and try not to get sucked up into any tornados, where you there when they hit Evansville? You are in our prayers.
Tim and Tiffany

 

Post a Comment

<< Home